Friday, July 2, 2010

July 3 2010 - Self Forgiveness on not being more organized

what things do I see others being / applying that I compare myself to and judge myself for not doing?

being organized and orderly -- I judge myself for not being as orderly and organized as I see I could be to make certain parts of my life easier to handle and keep track of

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself in moments when I
see I could be doing something in a more organized way, but I'm not

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself in moments when I see I am taking a shortcut in something and not being as organized as I could be, and in that making it more difficult to keep track of something / handle something

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be jealous of others who I see as being 'more organized than me' - instead of assisting and supporting myself by directing myself to organize my world more effectively in areas where I see and experience that I am not being effective in organization

No comments: